Search Engine Optimization Courses
29 Modules | 10+ Digital Marketing Tools
Trained 1000+ Professionals | Rated 4.9 / 5 | 15+ Certifications
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Scope of Digital Marketing.
- Topics Covered.
- Careers after the course.
- Introduction to Photoshop.
- What’s its use?
- Different types of Photoshop tools.
- Photoshop tips, tricks and techniques
3. HTML & CSS
- Basics of HTML and CSS
- Why it is used? Designing of a Webpage.
- Basic Tags and Documentation structure.
- CSS Introduction
- CSS Styling.
- Styling Background.
4. Content Writing
- What is Content Marketing and its Importance?
- Types of content.
- Keyword Research.
- How to write an interesting content.
- Creating an effective content strategy.
- Knowing how to develop a message and appropriate content.
- Learn tactics and content marketing strategies in order to produce the best content.
- Learning how to develop content for particular segment audience.
- Using content marketing in order to drive other essential marketing channels, such as search engine optimisation, social media and lead generation.
- Content strategy and challenges.
5. Google Webmaster Tool
- What is Google Webmaster Tool?
- Webmaster guidelines for effective SEO.
- How to setup a Google webmaster tool.
- Navigating webmaster tools.
- Using the features.
- Measuring Insights.
- Optimising the website.
6. ON PAGE SEO
- Initial Site Analysis.
- Site structure Analysis.
- Creating Google friendly Url’s.
- Url’s renaming or re-writing.
- Optimising the websites by analysing client’s individual web pages.
- Competition Analysis.
- Keyword Research.
- Title and Meta tag development.
- XML sitemap creation.
- Existing web content optimisation.
- Competitor Analysis and monitoring.
- Internal Linking.
- Knowing about keywords.
- Analysis of keywords.
7. OFF PAGE SEO
- Importance of off page optimisation and what is the need of it in SEO?
- Video Optimisation.
- Image Optimisation.
- PPT Optimisation.
- Q & A.
- Forum Submissions.
- Directory Submissions.
- Business profile creation.
- Classified Submissions.
- Article submission.
- What are links?
- Types of links.
8. Local SEO
- What is local SEO and need for it?
- How to list your business for local searches.
- Optimisation of local Search.
- What is website localisation?
- Citation Building.
- How to manage Reviews and ratings.
- Getting quality back links.
9. SEO Tools
- Google Pagespeed Insights.
- Moz Local listing score.
- Google Analytics.
- Google webmaster tools
- Bing webmaster tools.
- Opensite Explorer.
- Google keyword planner.
- Google.com in an Incognito window.
- Google Trends.
- Introduction to Search Ads.
- How to create Google Ad word Account.
- Creating Search Ad campaign.
- Setting up a bid Strategy.
- Running campaign.
- Tracking the reports.
- What is Display Advertising and types?
- How to target on the Google network display using placement Targeting,
- Contextual Targeting, Topic Targeting and Interest Targeting.
- How to combine different Targeting Methods.
- Optimising the Display Campaigns.
11. Mobile Web Marketing
- Introduction to mobile web marketing.
- Responsive Ads.
- We will learn about App Marketing.
- App monetisation.
- Mobile Web marketing Strategies.
- Mobile advertising.
- Learning about mobile marketing campaign.
- Mobile media marketing.
- How to design a mobile website.
- Creating content.
- Mobile E-mail marketing.
- Pros and cons.
12. Website Remarketing
- What is website remarketing and Types?
- How does it work?
- How to remarket your website.
- What is remarketing List?
- How to create website remarketing Display and List?
- Ad words remarketing.
- Google and Face book remarketing?
- Strategies of remarketing?
- Tools of remarketing?
13. Youtube Marketing
- Introduction to video marketing.
- How to run different ads in YouTube?
- Making videos on YouTube.
- Overlay Ads, Display Ads
- YouTube Analytics.
- Call-to-Action creations.
- Different types of video ads.
- Optimising video ads.
14. Affiliate Marketing
- What is Affiliate marketing?
- Account Creation.
- How does it work?
- Difference between referral and affiliate marketing?
- Different types of affiliate websites.
- Partnership with affiliate networks, Ad sense and Ad networks.
- Setting up an affiliate website.
- Different case studies.
- How to insert code in blogs for marketing.
15. E-Commerce Marketing
- What is E-commerce marketing?
- How to do E-commerce marketing.
- Merchandise account creation.
- E-commerce marketing priorities.
- How E-commerce plan is developed and employed?
- E-commerce Analytics.
- Strategies used in E-commerce marketing.
- E-commerce website design examples.
- E-commerce SEO.
- Marketing channels in E-commerce.
- E-commerce marketing terms and tools.
16. Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to Inbound marketing and how it helps in Business.
- Activity by students.
- Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy.
- Knowing four phases of inbound marketing.
- Conversion of prospects into leads.
- Conversion Optimisation.
17. Email Marketing
- What is email marketing?
- Introduction to Email software and Tools.
- How to create a list of subscribers.
- How to Import Mail list.
- Creating Email campaigns.
- Knowing about Email templates and design.
- Sending HTML email campaigns.
- Campaign reports and Insights.
- Segmentation Strategy.
- Auto Responder Actions.
- Reports Study.
18. SMS Marketing
- Introduction to SMS Marketing.
- What is Marketing Text?
- What is Bulk SMS Marketing?
- How to run a SMS campaign?
- Benefits of SMS Marketing?
- Marketing Tools.
- Introduction to blogging
- How to come up with a idea.
- How to structure the blog.
- How to insert keywords in a blog to optimise the content.
- Blogging models.
- Blogging software.
- Processing images.
- Video blogging.
- Building blogging brand.
- Blog peer review.
20. Media buying and Planning
- Sources of Media Research.
- Selecting suitable media options.
- How to buy media space for different mediums.
- Media Timing.
- Introduction to Ad sense and how it works.
- Advantages and disadvantages.
- Domain and blog creation.
- SEO overview for Ad sense.
- Basics of Google Ad sense.
- Ad sense account.
- Tips and tricks in placing a video, images and text ads into website correctly.
22. Online Reputation Marketing
- Introduction to online reputation management.
- What does it do?
- How to do online reputation management?
- Tools, tips and tricks.
- Process of online reputation management.
- ORM techniques.
- Online monitoring or Brand monitoring.
- Why we need ORM?
- ORM model.
23. Pinterest Marketing
- How to get started with Pinterest.
- How to use Pinterest for branding and higher traffic.
- How your pins can be noticed.
- How do you market and advertise on Pinterest?
- Posting on Pinterest.
- Pinterest marketing Tools.
- Knowing about Promoted pins, Buyable pins, Rich pins and Repins.
- Creation of Pinterest Boards.
24. Bing Marketing
- What Bing Marketing is all about?
- How advertising works on bing?
- How much Bing advertisement cost?
- Setting up a Bing Account?
- Web analytics technologies and Methods.
- Web analytics data sources
- Web server log file analysis
- Geolocation of visitors
- Click Analytics.
- Customer lifecycle Analytics.
- Onsite and offsite web Analytics.
- overview of FB Analytics?
- Usage of FB insights.
- Fb reports.
- Page likes
- Post Reach
- Checking Number of visits.
- Page and Tab visits.
- External Referrers.
Ad word Analytics:
- How to evaluate Ad word performance.
- Analyze Ad words.
- Paid & organic Reports.
- Benefits of linking Ad words to Analytics.
- Tools for Ad word Analytics.
26. Digital Marketing Strategy
- What is digital strategy?
- Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Trends and insights.
- How to Structure plan?
- Steps to create perfect digital marketing plan?
- What is Conversion Marketing?
- What is conversion rate in Marketing?
- How we can calculate a conversion rate?
- Tips to increase conversion rate.
28. HOW TO BECOME A FREE LANCER
29. CASE STUDY
- Political Campaign
- Educational Setup
- Health Setup